Williams, Inc. is a closely held company which has been operating in Louisiana since 1935. It is the successor to the F. B. Williams Lumber Company and its affiliates which began operations in 1872. Williams, Inc. and its affiliates currently manage over 85,000 acres of land located in 13 parishes in South Louisiana. The company has continued a tradition of protecting and enhancing the value of its properties by prudent and responsible management. These lands are managed as a renewable resource and some of our hunting and campsite lessees have been with us for generations.  The company’s development efforts are currently focused within the real estate and oil and gas industries. Our corporate headquarters are based in New Orleans, Louisiana and our management office is located in Patterson, Louisiana. “A history of smart resource management, including intelligent land use, strategic capital investments, and sophisticated financial analysis . . .”